This game was really unique, and I loved it! It was so well-written, and I'm IN LOVE with the concept behind it!
For anyone who wants to find the different endings and needs a bit of help, here's a list of tips on how to get the ones I found. You can do these things in any order, but I'd recommend doing them in ascending order. Don't worry about there being any big spoilers, as these tips are as spoiler-free as possible, and feel free to add anything that may be missing from this list. Here they are:
1. Strictly follow the instructions given to you, so only push the button after you're told to do so, during the speech bubbles containing ellipses, or groups of three consecutive dots.
2. Ignore any and all instructions given to you and spam the button. You can do this at any point, but I'd recommend doing it right at the beginning of the game and when you're first told to push the button, or when you're told which button it is, and if you want to, do so in a way that you can still read the speech bubbles.
3. Ignore any and all instructions given to you again, but this time, don't press the button at all. I'd recommend reading the speech bubbles whilst refraining from pushing the button.
4. Press the button the first time you're told to or when you're told which button it is, but don't press it again afterwards. Again, I'd recommend reading the speech bubbles whilst refraining from pushing the button.
This tip isn't for how to get an ending, but it is one for how to get some interesting dialogue:
5. Push the button right at the beginning of the game, but don't press it again afterwards for a while. Doing this won't affect the ending you'll get, so feel free to do it whenever.
Again, you can add anything missing from this list (I'd really appreciate it), and thanks for reading!